Type S2, S3 and S5
Sunburnt reclaimed wood – our most wanted!
Our sunburnt reclaimed wood is the perfect wall cover to make your home warm and cosy. The boards are available either unplaned and not trimmed (original edges) – Type S2, planed and trimmed – Type S5 or planed and with Tongue&Groove – Type S3.
Type S2: not trimmed (original edges) and unplaned (different thicknesses)
Type S5: planed edges, backside planed (uniform thickness, 20mm)
Type S3: Tonge&Groove, backside planed (uniform thickness, 20mm)
Sunburnt wood is the most popular reclaimed wood surface!
Sunburnt boards originally come from old stables, farmhouses and barns. Depending on the orientation of the building towards the sun or weather side, different colorations of light to dark brown have developed on the surface over time. This structure is absolutely unique and not mechanically reproducible!
GET YOU INDIVIDUAL OFFER HERE
- Type of wood: spruce / fir / pine
- Colours: mixed shades of brown
- Widths: mixed Lengths: 1.5 – 4.0m
- Surface: brushed
- Treatment: kiln dried
- Natural edges (Type S2), trimmed edges (Type S5) or Tongue&Groove (Type S3)
- Optional: fixed widths for push-to-push installation (Type S5 and S3 only)
- Optional: cut to fit (Type S5 and S3 only)