Type E3 - Solid Oak Tabeltops
Our Solid Oak Tabletops are made from solid oak beams or log walls. The size and the surface can be adapted to your individual needs.
Cracks, knots, wood discoloration and signs of the original usage are part of the plate and its character.
Solid reclaimed oak for other pieces of furniture or your individual use can be found here.
- Type of wood: Old oak
- Colours: mixed shades
- Processing: glued
- Continuous lengths
- Boardwiths: 10-20cm
- Thickness: 40 or 50mm
- Surface: sanded or brushed
- Treatment: untreated or colourless lacquered
- Cracks & Holes: untreated or filled (black, white or uncoloured)
- Ridge bars / angle bars installed on the bottom
- Without table legs / underframe
Solid oak is one of the most valuable and elegant type of reclaimed wood – a table made of solid oak is a unique piece of furniture with an unmistakable character!